Experts at the Federal government are frequently the first to learn about new cybercrime waves across America. That’s why we have invited Cyber Security Advisor, Mike Lettman, from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to brief our community.
Lettman works closely with the FBI, US Secret Service, and other governmental agencies to gather insights and best practices to help companies protect and defend their organizations.
On this exclusive webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The current threat landscape as we head into 2021
- New cybersecurity realities brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Emerging security challenges from the massive growth in work from home
- Real-world examples of security threat incidents, attacks, and breaches
- How to prepare and defend your firm, employees, and operations
Please join us for this live webinar on Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 9 AM – 10 AM PST.
[btn text=”Register Now” link=”https://bit.ly/3jApYXF” tcolor=”#ffffff” thovercolor=”#ffffff” target=”true”]
The session will be recorded, and all registrants will receive the recording for on-demand viewing.
And feel free to share this invite with any co-workers or friends that you think could benefit.