You’re in Business Wherever You Are, Whatever the Conditions
You may have heard the term “cloud computing” applied to any number of services. At its core, it’s the delivery of computing services over the internet. These can include the use of offsite servers, storage, databases, networking, software, and other services.
Just as there are a number of services available, there are also a variety of reasons to use them instead of the traditional model of having all your computing resources onsite. These can include:
- Improved data security
- Higher data availability, accessibility, and built-in redundancy
- Reduced upfront hardware and ongoing utility costs
- Professional monitoring and support
- Flexible resources that let you scale as your business needs change
- Maintain the latest software with updated security
- Run services on newer hardware for faster performance and no concerns about underlying stability and reliability
- Have computer services during power outages or other emergency situations
What Cloud Solutions Do You Really Need?
You may already be using cloud computing, even if you never thought of it that way. If you use an online service to send email, edit documents, or store pictures and other files, you’re likely using a cloud-computing service. Other ways to use cloud services may include:
- Software applications—If all you want is the software itself, software as a service (SaaS) is the solution for you. Companies commonly use this type of cloud solution when they’re basically looking for e-mail, customer relationship management (CRM), or a database—all in the cloud, without having to even think about the infrastructure it runs on.
- Hardware systems—When you’re looking for somewhere to run your software or operating systems, you’re probably looking for infrastructure as a service (IaaS). With this, we provide servers, virtual computers, private data storage, or networking—all in the cloud.
- Data backup, storage, and recovery—With this, you can back up, store, archive, or restore data—or even run backups for business continuity.
With the ability to access everything you need remotely, you eliminate the barrier between physical location and access to your files, software, email, and applications.
Why Use Sagacent Cloud Solutions?
Large providers are not for the inexperienced. They expect customers to know how to set up, maintain, and manage their services. Sagacent Technologies does.
With more than 23 years of experience, we know what is, and isn’t, going to work for you; while ensuring whatever cloud computing services you choose are installed, monitored, and maintained properly.
Our wide range of cloud capabilities provides the flexibility to accommodate the needs of virtually any size business, without a huge hit on your budget.
But, perhaps most important, we provide you with a solution, not just services. We find out what you need and where you’re going. What we set up and how we do it depends on your goals. We support on-premises or cloud solutions the same way, and can implement a hybrid solution if that’s best for you.
By choosing Sagacent Technologies, you ensure that your company has optimal levels of reliability and stability, while minimizing downtime. We ensure that your data is redundantly backed up, with integrated antivirus and security protections that keep your data and services safe.
Move to the Cloud with Sagacent
For more information about our cloud solutions, or to get an estimate, contact us today.