Guarantees Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Backing up data is an essential business process for companies of all sizes operating in today’s digital environment. It is crucial for protecting business continuity in the event of data loss, a security breach, or a natural disaster.
The stark reality is that the financial loss in the event of a data breach in 2019 was $3.9 million, according to a report by Data Insider. And it continues to go up. For operators of small and mid-sized businesses, this is often financially devastating. But, according to the same report, having your data backed up—along with other loss-prevention strategies—can reduce the cost of a breach by as much as $720,000.
Gartner, a technology research firm, reports that 43% of companies that sustain a major data loss are immediately ruined by this disaster, with another 51% closing their doors within two years. That’s why it’s so important to be prepared.
Offsite backup and disaster recovery automatically backs up your data and stores it in an offsite cloud. Not only does the cloud maintain data that’s up to date, but it also makes that data accessible at all times, even in the event of a major emergency or disaster.
The Business Case for Backing Up Data
For many companies, an affordable managed solution is going to be the best option for providing the robust security, backup, and disaster-recovery functions you need to prevent a loss or to mitigate the fallout from an unavoidable loss.
The benefits of using a managed solution are many:
- Lower costs—You don’t have the expenses associated with building and maintaining your own backup system.
- Access to experts—Managed service providers are up to date on the latest security and storage technologies.
- Layers of backup—Sagacent Technologies provides backup solutions, both on-premises and externally (on a physical device or the cloud).
- Data recovery—Especially with remote workers, your team needs to regularly upload data into your system to avoid any lost data, but you also need measures in place to secure and encrypt that data to avoid breaches. Our team can help you find the best option to address this issue, making sure that there is no data loss—regardless of where your team is working from or how they are connecting to your cloud data system.
- Data access—A data-recovery backup cloud system makes it easier for workers to connect with your system and each other. And the data is available to everyone, and accessible no matter where they are currently working.
Why Choose Sagacent?
Disasters happen. In the event of the unexpected, our data backup and recovery services can get you back up and running within minutes. This prevents downtime and the cost to reproduce any files that were lost.
With our backup and disaster-recovery solutions, your business will be able to protect your data and the sustainability of your business. Our solution backs up your data offsite. So it’s ready to restore and you can quickly recover the data you lost, to keep your business up and running.
Sagacent Technologies offers services to help your business with:
- Business technology management
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery planning
- Data recovery
We have years of experience in working with firms just like yours to ensure that they are protected from fire, flood, earthquake, theft, and more.
For assistance in getting up and running quickly after a disaster, Sagacent Technologies has business resumption plans and services available as well.
Schedule a Data-recovery Consultation
Don’t wait until disaster strikes to take action. Sagacent offers a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to assess the needs of your business and present the best data backup solution for you. Contact us for yours.