Cybersecurity for Businesses: The Protection You Need
More Technology Means More Danger
In 2021, their Internet Crime Complaint Center logged 847,376 complaints, an all-time high. Total losses from those complaints totaled over $6.9 billion. This is likely the tip of the iceberg as many companies are worried about reputational or financial damage if they report an attack.
Your businesses relies on your IT infrastructure more than ever before, which means you also face greater cybersecurity challenges too:
- More sophisticated cyberattacks—Cybercriminals are constantly developing new and more sophisticated ways to attack businesses.
- Growing volume of data—Businesses are collecting and storing more data than ever before, which presents a more attractive target for cyberattacks.
- Increasing use of cloud computing—Cloud computing can make it easier to store and access data, but it also introduces new security risks.
- Lack of employee cybersecurity awareness—Many employees are not aware of the latest cybersecurity threats or how to protect themselves and your organization from them.
- Work from home—The rise of remote work has created significant new cybersecurity vulnerabilities for businesses. Remote workers are often using personal devices on unsecured home networks to access company data—which exposes company data and networks to attack.
- Lack of in-house cybersecurity expertise—A shortage of qualified cybersecurity professionals and the high cost of staying up to date with the increasing complexity of cyberattacks, can leave your business vulnerable.
Sagacent Has Your Back
Sagacent Cybersecurity Services is proud to offer some of the most robust and effective cybersecurity services available:
- Managed Cybersecurity—We provide you with everything you need to significantly mitigate today’s security threats, from security products to their management, monitoring, maintenance, and support.
- Cybersecurity audits—A comprehensive audit of your organization’s cybersecurity posture identifies vulnerabilities and recommends remediations.
- Security remediations—We can help you implement the security controls you need to address the vulnerabilities we identified in your audit.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR)—Our EDR solutions help you detect and respond to cyberattacks.
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems IDS/IPS)—IDS/IPS solutions help you monitor your network for malicious activity.
- Zero-trust networking (ZTN)—Implementing this architecture reduces your attack surface and improves your security posture.
- Continuous vulnerability scanning (CVS)—These solutions help you to identify and remediate vulnerabilities on a continuous basis.
- Security-awareness training (SAT)—Train your employees about the latest cybersecurity threats and how to counter them.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)—Implement this for an additional layer of security in your login process.
- Domain network system (DNS) scanning—Scan the DNS records of incoming and outgoing email and internet connections and block suspicious ones.
- Dark web scanning—Scan your DNS records and the dark web for signs of compromise.
In addition, as cybercrimes become more sophisticated and increasingly difficult to stop, the likelihood that you will be attacked remains. Having adequate defenses lessens the chances that the attack will be successful. Having good backup and recovery plans means you’re less likely to suffer damage.
Sagacent has a team of experienced cybersecurity professionals with a proven track record of helping businesses protect their data. We offer a comprehensive range of services andthemfor your specific. So you get what you need, andBut you always get the highest level of service and support.
Be Confident that Your Organization Can Recover from a Cyber Attack
If, like most businesses, you’re not cybersecurity experts, you can still have good defenses and recovery plans. Sagacent Technologies has an easy three-step process to get you on the path toward securing your business and valuable assets:
- A cybersecurity assessment shows you the gaps that can make you vulnerable.
- Then put your new knowledge into action by working with our experts to ensure that all workflow, internal policies, and initiatives align with security frameworks and regulations for your specific industry. This can help you avoid fines for not complying with SEC, HIPAA, FINRA, and other security regulations. Plus it can help you qualify for cybersecurity insurance, and at better rates.
- Setting up a professional backup and recovery plan will make you less vulnerable to ransomware and possible business downtime.
Sign Up for Your Free Security Assessment
For the most comprehensive, layered security solutions, fill out the contact form and book your free security assessment.
Need More Information?
Check out our video and infographic.
Let’s set you up for success with proactive security protection.
See Our Infographic
Watch Our Video
Benefits of Partnering with the Sagacent Technologies Cybersecurity Experts
Safeguard Your Data
Protect Your Reputation
Gain Peace of Mind
Meet Compliance Standards