The pandemic has transformed not only how and where we work. It has also changed how cyber criminals target and exploit companies. Cyber criminals don’t discriminate against small and medium businesses. Companies of all sizes today need to stay vigilant against ransomware attacks, privacy risks, and other cyber threats.
That is why we have organized a webinar with an expert from the San Francisco FBI field office, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Elvis M. Chan.
Elvis Chan is an Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) assigned to FBI San Francisco. ASAC Chan manages the field office’s Cyber Branch, which is responsible for cyber investigations, digital forensics, technical operations, and private sector engagement. With over 15 years in the Bureau, he is a decorated agent who is recognized within the Intelligence Community as an election cybersecurity and cyberterrorism expert.
Watch the webinar, below, to get the latest insights on the cyber threat landscape and how to adapt in the new year. ASAC Elvis Chan from the FBI will cover the following topics:
- The five most serious cyber security risks for businesses in 2022
- How the pandemic and remote work trend have changed the cyber threat landscape
- How the FBI partners with the business community to catch cyber criminals and return stolen assets to victims
- Why the plague of ransomware continues to grow and evolve
- Critical steps you can make as a leader to prevent or respond to cyber attacks